SimEssence Next Top Model
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Website Where Everything SimEssence Happens! From Issues, to The Main Competition, To Member Made Tutorials!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~

Go down 
+13
KosmoKhaos
Nicolla
ElizabethBianchi
Isisaur
GlamSIMorous
alexssims
Mad87
Ezparis
Bubbles1419
Designful991
Voïces
DiorSim
Elasticgirl
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:45 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[font=Verdana]Hello top models and congratulations on making it to the third assignment!

For this assignment, each model is going to receive a downloadable link to a male model I created. The male model you are assigned to CANNOT BE ALTERED in anyway except for hairstyle, clothes, and contacts (they must be in the same color as the original model’s contacts). Your job is quite simple: model your model and the male model together in a high fashion composition BUT make sure your female model outshines the male. In this case, consider the male model just a prop to make the picture pretty but still a very very high fashion and good looking prop. To make matters harder, it is required that the photo is in black and white BUT you have to choose one color to be the only color. This color must be also the color of your model’s lips and at least one other object/item/thing/clothing/etc. in the composition. For example, if you choose the color red, then your model’s lips must be red as should at least one other thing in the photo (like a scarf the guy might be wearing) and everything else in the photo is black and white.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

**Please do not reproduce these male models!!**

This assignment is due: September 9th, 2012, 12 AM Hawaii Time

Requirements:
~ One photo of your model with the male model they are assigned to
~ Black and white photo with one main color on the lips and at least one other object in the photo
~ High fashion photo
~ make sure your female outshines the male in any possible way you can think of. Be creative!!

Example Pics:

By Beech:
Spoiler:

The girls and their male models:

THE SCORES
Without further ado, the Judge’s comments for each girl:

JASMINE:

Spoiler:

KEA:
Spoiler:
CHARLIE:
Spoiler:
BAO:
Spoiler:
IMOGEN:
Spoiler:
JUSTICE:
Spoiler:
ELIZABETH:
Spoiler:
GLADICE:
Spoiler:
ZARA:
Spoiler:
DANA:
Spoiler:

And now, the callout order:

The First name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

Runner-up for best photo of the week is:
Spoiler:

The third name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The fourth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The fifth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The sixth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The seventh name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The eighth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The bottom two are :
Spoiler:

So who stays in this competition?
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Overall Ranking:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Elasticgirl on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Twink

Twink

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:47 am

Really nice entry Isis !

I just saw that the colored lips was a rule for this assignment T_T
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:30 pm

Nice Isis!

Don't worry Twink, although you will loose points, it won't put you in the bottom two Smile
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:26 pm

I've finally finished my photo :
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:40 pm

Awesome Designful! I also really like your avi!!
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:44 pm

thanks Elastic, glad you like it Smile
the avi was supposed to be the photo for this assignment but Jasmine wasn't really outshining Max so I had to do something else (and i'm really proud of the 2 photos Smile )
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:45 pm

Hehehe that's interesting that you thought that Wink
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:10 pm

Kosmo, I am just gonna wolf down some dinner and finish some HW and then give you a list of the CC on your model Smile Sorry for the wait, but I got much more HW tonight than I expected...
Back to top Go down
DiorSim

DiorSim

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:22 pm

Great pictures everyone!
Here's mine:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Voïces

Voïces

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Love it Design and Dior!
Dior, I was sure you'll choose blue, haha

Last edited by Voïces on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://simsvoices.blogspot.com
DiorSim

DiorSim

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:33 pm

Thanks Voices! Haha, yeah, I think it's turning into my favourite color now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:37 pm

Lovely job ladies (and gentlemen if they are floating around the forums right now Razz)
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Awesome entries! Love my partner! I'm just stumped! I know what I want to do but can't find the pose! Arg
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Sorry I haven't been active...lol supernatural has preoccupied me but on the other hand, I turned 20 today! WOO! My boyfriend bought me a draw tablet T////T I love him so much!!!! Can't wait til I can get started on this assignment so I can play around with it.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:42 pm

P.S. AWESOME photos everyone!! Love them all Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:47 pm

SINCE WE LITERALLY JUST HAD THE MOST HECTIC ASSIGNMENT, TIME CONSUMING AMAZING ENTIRES, AND LOTS OF HARD WORK ELASTICGIRL AND I HAVE COME UP WITH A RULE. 4 drops is COMPLETELY unacceptable! It shows disrespect to, The judges, who have spent a whole lot of time trying to get your sim in game, perfecting pictures, taking days to come up with assignments, doing makeovers, making example pics, especially if we let you back in the competition only for you to drop out again. It shows disrespect, to the other contestants who want a competition, and frankly i know id want to earn a win and not have a defaulted win, especially because they take so much time on their photos to share with you. I think thats enough reasons to make you understand it is unacceptable, therefor Elasticgirl and I have made a new rule.

FROM HERE ON OUT (for next cycle as well) IF WE HAVE MORE THAN 2 DROP OUTS YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO COMPETE IN SIMESSENCE NEXT TOP MODEL FOR ANY FURTHER CYCLES. FOR NEXT CYCLE AFTER 2 PEOPLE DROP OUT THE RULE WILL BE INFORCED.

If you are eliminated you may apply again, but with a different sim, unless we do an all stars cycle.

Ezparis, Alexsims, Heather, and Allison, will be able to apply again if they please, because the rule had not been made, but if anyone else from this cycle drops out, they will be black listed and will furthermore, not be allowed to compete in SENTM again unless granted.
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:48 pm

CONGRATULATIONS KOSMO!
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Happy B-Day!!!! And that's awseome Supernatural and a draw tablet! ^0^
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Alex dropped!?!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Happy birthday Kosmo!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:16 pm

PM'd you Kosmo the stats on your model Smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Lol what a strange rule...what if someone has a good reason to drop? Then they can't reenter the next one?
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Actually it's not xD Bliss used it on EVERY SINGLE competition she runs, for example Pink! We decided 4 drops in one rounds is unacceptable, and if we are working hard to make this competition successful and appealing, and it was disrespectful all around.

And it also says, people who drop may not participate in further cycles unless granted, so if you had a good reason to drop, with consideration, we might let you join again depending on your situation.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Myeh if you say so. Lol also no one ever answered so I'm asking again: Can we change OUR model's hair style and length this round?
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:44 am

...okay...anywase, for hair:calong the lines of what you can do in real life...
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:06 am

Nicolla wrote:
...okay...anywase, for hair:calong the lines of what you can do in real life...

Lol...eh??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next