SimEssence Next Top Model
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Website Where Everything SimEssence Happens! From Issues, to The Main Competition, To Member Made Tutorials!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~

Go down 
+13
KosmoKhaos
Nicolla
ElizabethBianchi
Isisaur
GlamSIMorous
alexssims
Mad87
Ezparis
Bubbles1419
Designful991
Voïces
DiorSim
Elasticgirl
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:45 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[font=Verdana]Hello top models and congratulations on making it to the third assignment!

For this assignment, each model is going to receive a downloadable link to a male model I created. The male model you are assigned to CANNOT BE ALTERED in anyway except for hairstyle, clothes, and contacts (they must be in the same color as the original model’s contacts). Your job is quite simple: model your model and the male model together in a high fashion composition BUT make sure your female model outshines the male. In this case, consider the male model just a prop to make the picture pretty but still a very very high fashion and good looking prop. To make matters harder, it is required that the photo is in black and white BUT you have to choose one color to be the only color. This color must be also the color of your model’s lips and at least one other object/item/thing/clothing/etc. in the composition. For example, if you choose the color red, then your model’s lips must be red as should at least one other thing in the photo (like a scarf the guy might be wearing) and everything else in the photo is black and white.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

**Please do not reproduce these male models!!**

This assignment is due: September 9th, 2012, 12 AM Hawaii Time

Requirements:
~ One photo of your model with the male model they are assigned to
~ Black and white photo with one main color on the lips and at least one other object in the photo
~ High fashion photo
~ make sure your female outshines the male in any possible way you can think of. Be creative!!

Example Pics:

By Beech:
Spoiler:

The girls and their male models:

THE SCORES
Without further ado, the Judge’s comments for each girl:

JASMINE:

Spoiler:

KEA:
Spoiler:
CHARLIE:
Spoiler:
BAO:
Spoiler:
IMOGEN:
Spoiler:
JUSTICE:
Spoiler:
ELIZABETH:
Spoiler:
GLADICE:
Spoiler:
ZARA:
Spoiler:
DANA:
Spoiler:

And now, the callout order:

The First name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

Runner-up for best photo of the week is:
Spoiler:

The third name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The fourth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The fifth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The sixth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The seventh name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The eighth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The bottom two are :
Spoiler:

So who stays in this competition?
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Overall Ranking:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Elasticgirl on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:40 pm

SCORES ARE POSTED!!
Back to top Go down
Twink

Twink

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:41 pm

Oh hehe what a nice surprise! :d
Back to top Go down
GlamSIMorous

GlamSIMorous

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:48 pm

Phew, fifth call out - I am so happy I just stepped up my game. I will deffo work harder next time again. Hopefully it'll be amazing then once (again).

I am happy with what happened. Good luck remaining girls.
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:49 pm

ASSIGNMENT 4 IS UP!
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Thanks so much!!! I really was not expecting this! I just wanted to talk about the male model, in the full version he's crawling to her, but Dana looked to small so I went with this version; just wanted to tell you he's not a blob! Lol! Thanks again, and good luck girls!
Back to top Go down
Nai Okamura

Nai Okamura

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:22 pm

congratulations guys! xD
all of your pictures looked amazing! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://omnomnomnomsimblr.tumblr.com/
DiorSim

DiorSim

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:24 pm

Thanks for the critique judges .. Argh, I'm always failing, need to step up!
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:36 pm

No problem! Dior, you aren't always failing Smile We know you have a LOT of talent brewing inside of you (that's why we chose you) but I think you just need to let it all out--kind of like word vomit. Just let it all out and play around with the ideas until you can piece them together into a good order Smile
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:45 pm

Thank you! Smile Although I /did/ take this seriously, and I worked hard to make everything flawless, since the pose was kind of glitchy.. But I agree with the poses, I could have chosen some that would have looked better. About the expression, hmm no.. This expression is completely different from the other two ._______. ... This is a more laid back, tranquile look. o_e Elasticgirl! I agree 100% with you Smile It probably was because I did not feel much inspiration towards this.

For the new assignment, I think it has more depth and feeling towards it than this one, and I think I will work way better in it^^ I will try my very best to impress you guys, I have many ideas running through my head already. Thank you for all critics and for taking your time to judge Smile
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Oh kk now I understand Liz! Well nevertheless, I cannot wait to see your next photo and I am glad you are getting some more inspiration from it Smile THat is always good to hear!
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Very Happy Alrighty!! Yeah i need to finish up my miss europe before, which is almost finished! Andd then I will get to it^^
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Lol Congrats to everyone again! Interesting comments XD Though I must say for Nicolla: That is just the shape of Justice's lips I did nothing to them but enhance the purple lipstick. And I'm not sure what was fantasy about it O.o Maybe it's because of the black and white and because he was standing behind Justice?? He's wearing a black leather studded jacket with a neck-scarf and black slacks. It's hard to make a dark skinned model like Justice stand out if the photo has to be black and white. Not really complaining just giving an explanation on the quality that Elizabeth mentioned and the other stuff said above.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Thanks Kosmo for letting us know Smile Yeah I got a fantasy vibe from this photo too. IDK why, but I felt like it was very post-apocalypse and future dystopian world type photo. I think we both got this feel because of the setting, the metal hand thing on Justice, and the shoes. Believe me there's nothing wrong about it--I absolutely love it!
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Good good Twisted Evil Muahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Yeah. I'd say the same as Elasticgirl. I would just like to remind everyone that I'm a judge and I'm here to help you improve and I'm just pointing out the stuff I see.
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:37 pm

well this is definitely not my week :p
Back to top Go down
Voïces

Voïces

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Congrats everyone!! Smile
Well, last one from the overall ranking... It definitely SUCKS! Hope I'll improve!
Back to top Go down
http://simsvoices.blogspot.com
DiorSim

DiorSim

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Thanks Elastic, I will! Trying to impress you all next time!
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:17 pm

We look forward to seeing all of your entries! I have a feeling all of you are gonna up your game and all your photos will kick ass!
Back to top Go down
Voïces

Voïces

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:47 pm

Thank you Reganne, your comment means a LOT! <3
Back to top Go down
http://simsvoices.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9