SimEssence Next Top Model
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Website Where Everything SimEssence Happens! From Issues, to The Main Competition, To Member Made Tutorials!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~

Go down 
+13
KosmoKhaos
Nicolla
ElizabethBianchi
Isisaur
GlamSIMorous
alexssims
Mad87
Ezparis
Bubbles1419
Designful991
Voïces
DiorSim
Elasticgirl
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:45 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[font=Verdana]Hello top models and congratulations on making it to the third assignment!

For this assignment, each model is going to receive a downloadable link to a male model I created. The male model you are assigned to CANNOT BE ALTERED in anyway except for hairstyle, clothes, and contacts (they must be in the same color as the original model’s contacts). Your job is quite simple: model your model and the male model together in a high fashion composition BUT make sure your female model outshines the male. In this case, consider the male model just a prop to make the picture pretty but still a very very high fashion and good looking prop. To make matters harder, it is required that the photo is in black and white BUT you have to choose one color to be the only color. This color must be also the color of your model’s lips and at least one other object/item/thing/clothing/etc. in the composition. For example, if you choose the color red, then your model’s lips must be red as should at least one other thing in the photo (like a scarf the guy might be wearing) and everything else in the photo is black and white.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

**Please do not reproduce these male models!!**

This assignment is due: September 9th, 2012, 12 AM Hawaii Time

Requirements:
~ One photo of your model with the male model they are assigned to
~ Black and white photo with one main color on the lips and at least one other object in the photo
~ High fashion photo
~ make sure your female outshines the male in any possible way you can think of. Be creative!!

Example Pics:

By Beech:
Spoiler:

The girls and their male models:

THE SCORES
Without further ado, the Judge’s comments for each girl:

JASMINE:

Spoiler:

KEA:
Spoiler:
CHARLIE:
Spoiler:
BAO:
Spoiler:
IMOGEN:
Spoiler:
JUSTICE:
Spoiler:
ELIZABETH:
Spoiler:
GLADICE:
Spoiler:
ZARA:
Spoiler:
DANA:
Spoiler:

And now, the callout order:

The First name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

Runner-up for best photo of the week is:
Spoiler:

The third name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The fourth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The fifth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The sixth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The seventh name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The eighth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The bottom two are :
Spoiler:

So who stays in this competition?
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Overall Ranking:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Elasticgirl on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:40 pm

YESSSSSSS, we want SCORES Razz
no, seriously i hope you will post them before the week-end so i can have time to do next assignment if i made it through this one of course!

Last edited by Designful991 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Kosmo, we already had a whole couple pages of this thread of discussion on your question. We already clearly laid out in that conversation and this page what you need to go by. We gave you the overall order, we gave you the callout order for each assignment, AND we give you loads of useful comments. Soooooo yeah I think all those things tell you what you have to do to stay on top.

And if you guys don't understand this, then just think of ANTM. It's like that. AND since callout order is based on moral opinion, we can't do overall ranking based on moral opinion BECAUSE THAT IS TOTALLY WRONG/UNFAIR/CONFUSING. We are trying to do something that is most fair and equal for every one of you. And so this is what we came up with.

Yes I am hoping Nicolla and I will quell our disputes on who should be eliminated and the callout order--we still are like fighting over people Smile If scores don't go up today (which is what I am praying for) then they will be up tomorrow. Guys! YOu should be proud of yourselves for submitting such amazing works because if you guys didn't, then we wouldn't be fighting over you!!! But of course then you would already have scores and the next assignment would be up...XD

Last edited by Elasticgirl on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:56 pm

;___; I hope they're up todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Me too. .________________. Platypus
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:47 pm

Elasticgirl wrote:
Kosmo, we already had a whole couple pages of this thread of discussion on your question. We already clearly laid out in that conversation and this page what you need to go by. We gave you the overall order, we gave you the callout order for each assignment, AND we give you loads of useful comments. Soooooo yeah I think all those things tell you what you have to do to stay on top.

And if you guys don't understand this, then just think of ANTM. It's like that. AND since callout order is based on moral opinion, we can't do overall ranking based on moral opinion BECAUSE THAT IS TOTALLY WRONG/UNFAIR/CONFUSING. We are trying to do something that is most fair and equal for every one of you. And so this is what we came up with.

Yes I am hoping Nicolla and I will quell our disputes on who should be eliminated and the callout order--we still are like fighting over people Smile If scores don't go up today (which is what I am praying for) then they will be up tomorrow. Guys! YOu should be proud of yourselves for submitting such amazing works because if you guys didn't, then we wouldn't be fighting over you!!! But of course then you would already have scores and the next assignment would be up...XD

.... Question Ummm the conversation we had before has nothing to do with what I just asked. I'm NOT asking about how we can stay on top I asked which ranking are we supposed to look at to know where we stand as far as the lineup goes for the overall competition. Ya know...which person has the lead and who doesn't?? And I don't know what ANTM is so that's way over my head.
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Okay Kosmo well by the way you worded the question I misinterpreted it. But then again, I already said there is the overall ranking which is combining everything for all the assignments. So I would recommend following that for the most part. I mean if someone keeps ranking on top continuously then I think that's a sign that they might be your toughest competition.

Sorry about that, ANTM is America's Next Top Model Smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:22 pm

Oh ANTM means America's Next Top Model...scratch Suspect I knew that! And so basically the chart that you call the overall ranking is for the ENTIRE competition and not just one assignment? That makes more sense to me XD
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Hehehe yurp that's ANTM Smile

Yup that is exactly what it is!
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:06 pm

I want resuuuuuuuulttsss Mad

LOLOL xDDD
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:07 pm

hEHEHE well I am waiting for an email back from Nicolla Smile We live in different time zones so it's hard to find times to coordinate Smile
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:21 pm

I just saw her online on FB D: NICOOLLAAAA ANSWERRR XD

Yeah I understand^^ xD
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Sorry I'm hanging out with my friends, RL b4 SL.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:29 pm

Okie dokes
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:39 am

LOL well right now I am up and going to go make the order (we finally found a way to do the order) and then I will move on from there. SCORES WILL BE UP TODAY!!
Back to top Go down
Mad87

Mad87

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:57 am

Yeah well done judges !!
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:22 am

Really can't wait Smile
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:27 am

Hehehe I got everything done except now I just need Nicolla to send me 2 little descriptions.....Come on Nicolla!! Get out of bed!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
GlamSIMorous

GlamSIMorous

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:38 am

Oh damn it. I am nervous as hell !
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:51 am

Sorry 'bout that guys!
I am hoping that in the next 2 hours I will have everything. Everything is already done and set up and arranged. I just need to put in these last 2 things and then I can post ;0
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:55 pm

Yes! Finally. XD
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:09 pm

Everything sent Smile
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Yayyyyyy!
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:24 pm

Kea! I love your models outfit! Please sy you can get in game! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Twink

Twink

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Hehe thanks! It comes with "Showtime". You just need to enter "unlock outfits on" after activated "testingcheatsenabled true" :-)
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Ookie piecing together the final things...scores will be up in five minutes!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next