SimEssence Next Top Model
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Website Where Everything SimEssence Happens! From Issues, to The Main Competition, To Member Made Tutorials!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~

Go down 
+3
Twink
Voïces
Elasticgirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

[RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:35 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Congrats on making it this far. The finale is even closer than you expected. For this assignment, your model is “caged.” This must be a high fashion photo in which you depict your model either literally caged (like your model is in a cage) or figurative (like her dress is a cage holding in her deepest darkest secrets).

Please use your creativity for this photo as this one will require a lot of our of the box thinking (no pun intended). Please choose to do either or (literal OR figurative) and don’t make a combination of both.

If you have any questions, please let me know ASAP.

REQUIREMENTS:
~ High fashion
~ LITERAL or FIGURATIVE
Think OUTSIDE the box!
~ PLEASE PROVIDE A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR PHOTO (Including any symbolism, figurative values in your photo)

This assignment is due Saturday, November 17th, 2012, 12 AM Hawaii Time

Example Pics:

By Elasticgirl:
Spoiler:

Other examples:
Spoiler:

THE SCORES

Without further ado, here are the comments in no particular order…

CHARLIE
Spoiler:

KEA
Spoiler:

JASMINE
Spoiler:

DANA
Spoiler:

IMOGEN
Spoiler:

And now, the callout order…

The best photo of the week goes to…
Spoiler:

Runner up for best photo of the week is…
Spoiler:

The third name I am going to call is…
Spoiler:

The bottom two are…
Spoiler:

So who stays?
Spoiler:

The Overall Ranking
Spoiler:

Last edited by Elasticgirl on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Here is mine, i really hope you like it, i struggled a lot with this as my headache didn't want to leave me but i really wanted to finish it today.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:23 pm

Awesome thanks Design! I will update the page when I get on my computer Smile
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:58 am

Spoiler:

I know this isn't the best, it didn't turn out as I had hoped.. sorry
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:24 am

Thanks Bubbles!

NICOLLA & BROOK, please start scoring so that once Dior posts her photo we can post scores ASAP Smile
Back to top Go down
DiorSim

DiorSim

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Here's my picture:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Voïces

Voïces

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:28 pm

All ur photos are GREAT girls Smile
Back to top Go down
http://simsvoices.blogspot.com
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:59 pm

AWESOME THANKS DIOR!!!

BROOK AND NICOLLA: PLEASE START SCORING.

@Everyone: I hope to get scores up by Wednesday. If y'all don't mind, I think the next assignment might go up by the end of the week because of Thanksgiving. IF you guys would LIKE THE ASSIGNMENT GIVEN OUT BY WEDNESDAY then please let me know. Smile Otherwise, I was thinking the next assignment will come out Friday. What do you all think?
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:37 am

I'm fine with getting the assignment after thanksgiving! But if you get scores sooner than Wednesday I would love to see them as soon as you can! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Voïces

Voïces

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:14 am

Same as my friend above Smile
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:41 am

Ookie thanks guys!!! I totally agree Smile
Back to top Go down
DiorSim

DiorSim

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Agree with the others! Can't wait for them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Ookie awesome!

BUMPERS for BROOK!!
Back to top Go down
Twink

Twink

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Thanks a lot for the comments ! :-) I'm glad to still be here...But feel sad to see you go Charlie Sad I'm sure that we will see you in a new contest soon !
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:29 pm

OMG, believe me that just made my day Smile
i didn't expect it at all.

Congrats to all who made it to the next assignment.

Charlie, So sorry to see you go, you were fantastic through out the competition, i'm going to miss you so much, i hope i'll have the opportunity to compete with you again.
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:34 pm

I will be posting the next assignment momentarily....just give me like 20 min Smile

Glad to hear you guys are satisfied with your comments/ scores Smile The next assignment is my favorite Smile
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Thanks so much guys! I wasn't expecting this at all! And Elastc there are different Danas like an evil twin and the regular one I guess? Lol your comment made me laugh with all the talking of different Dana's and your comment means so much to me Nicolla it was really sweet!

So sorry to see you go Charlie! It was really fun competing with you again, your photos were really beautiful!
Back to top Go down
DiorSim

DiorSim

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:48 pm

GOD !!! Thanks soooo much for saving me, I don't know what's wrong with me.. since the goddess assignment I'm going down.. Like me previous photos were so much better :s Anyway, just happy that I can stay and I'm so sorry for Charlie, she was my favourite! Good luck honey, I know we'll se you soon in another competition!
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Hehehe i'm glad Bubbles I made you laugh Smile

Dior, don't worry--everyone has their upside down days and this was just a few of them for you. But remember when you make your next photos, that we chose you and everyone else here for a reason. It's because you guys are more amazing at photography, fashion, editing, everything, than the average simmer on Unbound. Think of it that way, make yourself proud, and then go in and create a photo. That will hopefully guarantee that you will do everything you can to PROVE YOURSELF as the best. Smile

Everyone, next assignment will be up in a jiffy!
Back to top Go down
DiorSim

DiorSim

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:58 pm

Aaaaaaw, thanks Elastic, you're to sweet haha! Hopefully I can covince you to the max next time!
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:04 pm

I am sure you will Smile
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:05 pm

NEXT ASSIGNMENT(S) IS UP!!!!! HAVE FUN AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO RUN WILD AND FREE WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT(S)!!!
Back to top Go down
Voïces

Voïces

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Congrats to all my girls!
I'm so sad to go, but I knew that the end was near for me, cause there is so much potential in all of you girls. Furthermore, since the beggining of SFNTF, I never stop to contest, and after 6/7 months straight of competition in different contest, I'm a little bit tired! But I don't give up, promess! I just need a break, and I hope to see you soon darlings Smile Just give your best now, and prove that you are THE SENTM <3

Thanks to the judges for their comments, always constructive and honest.
Was a great pleasure,

With Love,
Voïces, aka CHARLIE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 8 ~ CAGED ~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2