SimEssence Next Top Model
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Website Where Everything SimEssence Happens! From Issues, to The Main Competition, To Member Made Tutorials!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~

Go down 
+13
KosmoKhaos
Nicolla
ElizabethBianchi
Isisaur
GlamSIMorous
alexssims
Mad87
Ezparis
Bubbles1419
Designful991
Voïces
DiorSim
Elasticgirl
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:45 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[font=Verdana]Hello top models and congratulations on making it to the third assignment!

For this assignment, each model is going to receive a downloadable link to a male model I created. The male model you are assigned to CANNOT BE ALTERED in anyway except for hairstyle, clothes, and contacts (they must be in the same color as the original model’s contacts). Your job is quite simple: model your model and the male model together in a high fashion composition BUT make sure your female model outshines the male. In this case, consider the male model just a prop to make the picture pretty but still a very very high fashion and good looking prop. To make matters harder, it is required that the photo is in black and white BUT you have to choose one color to be the only color. This color must be also the color of your model’s lips and at least one other object/item/thing/clothing/etc. in the composition. For example, if you choose the color red, then your model’s lips must be red as should at least one other thing in the photo (like a scarf the guy might be wearing) and everything else in the photo is black and white.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

**Please do not reproduce these male models!!**

This assignment is due: September 9th, 2012, 12 AM Hawaii Time

Requirements:
~ One photo of your model with the male model they are assigned to
~ Black and white photo with one main color on the lips and at least one other object in the photo
~ High fashion photo
~ make sure your female outshines the male in any possible way you can think of. Be creative!!

Example Pics:

By Beech:
Spoiler:

The girls and their male models:

THE SCORES
Without further ado, the Judge’s comments for each girl:

JASMINE:

Spoiler:

KEA:
Spoiler:
CHARLIE:
Spoiler:
BAO:
Spoiler:
IMOGEN:
Spoiler:
JUSTICE:
Spoiler:
ELIZABETH:
Spoiler:
GLADICE:
Spoiler:
ZARA:
Spoiler:
DANA:
Spoiler:

And now, the callout order:

The First name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

Runner-up for best photo of the week is:
Spoiler:

The third name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The fourth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The fifth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The sixth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The seventh name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The eighth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The bottom two are :
Spoiler:

So who stays in this competition?
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Overall Ranking:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Elasticgirl on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mad87

Mad87

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Great !
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:13 pm

BEAUTIFUL JOBS KOSMO AND LIZ!!!!

Yes, Bubbles, you may have an extension:)
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Updated the front page!

Now I need to start working on Assignment 4 layouts.....score....do some homework....do some assignments for some comps...and fun stuff like that Smile
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:46 pm

Sounds like a lot of work, Good luck Elastic !
Nice photos kosmo and liz Smile
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Hehehe thankssssss Smile Well as I heard, with junior year comes a lot of hell XD
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Thank you you all Very Happy I'm glad you think it's nice.
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:09 am

Thank you so much to all of you!! \(^__^)/!

Lovely picture Kosmo :3
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:59 am

ALSO! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE GOT 5/10's ON THEIR PHOTOS 2 IF NOT 1. WE ARE ENTERING THE MIDDLE STAGE WHERE WE CAN HAVE UNDERDOGS BUT IF YOU DONT STEP IT UP YOU WILL BE CUT WITHOUT ANY CONSIDERATION HALF OF US KEEPING YOU IS OVERALL APPEARENCE. SO MANY PEOPLE JUST GOT TECNHICAL LITTLE DETAILS AND BAM 10 POINTS GONE FROM THEIR SCORE. BE CAREFUL!
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:32 am

What?? Lol I don't get what those last two comments are about o__O
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:38 am

They're just updates that are pretty self explanatory.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:48 am

Well not to me. I don't understand what exactly you are trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:51 am

#1 regular peoples hair grows...do should your models

#2 The competition is getting tuffer the further we head into it. Almost everyone has at least 1, 5/10 in their score because I've tiny technical details that matter so much to this assignment.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:59 am

Lol how much grow are you talking about?? What do you want to see? I'm never sure how you all are going to score a picture since all you really give is personal opinions and not a collective review of what you think the pictures lack as a whole Razz
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:11 am

In the post it said centimeters.

And sometimes we do refer to scores in our comments and most of our comments are around our scores.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:20 am

O__o centimeters are barely noticeable. Its like getting your ends clipped...And I didn't mean the judges indiviual scoring I meant what we scored as a whole of your added up scores and what they are based on. Do you score based on quality of the picture? Or maybe the overall execuetion of the theme? On the fashion? Or like just your own opinions?
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:00 am

Anywase your not understanding the hair, do you can just forget about that.

We score-
High Fashion /10
Model Expression /10
Quality /10
Relativity to assignment /10
Overall Apoearence /10
Model Appearence /10
Creativity /10

I was just saying that I was giving practically everyone 1 5/10 because half of the people made 1 of the mistakes and half the people made the other mistake (you'll find out what they are when scores are out) and some people just got down to a 6 because of color hue.
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:09 am

Lol I get what you mean about the hair. You want us to make it grow slowly bit its a bit unrealistic for a game like the sims unless you want a major change in length because not everyone can draw hair here. Just to be honest, knowing that stuff about the scores BEFORE we do assignments would be nice. If you all want us to "step our game up" give us something specific to work on that we need to improve on. Thats all I meant.
Back to top Go down
Isisaur

Isisaur

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:58 am

I how wonder to grow hair when we have a cutting as that of Bao ?

Anyway, the hairdressers exist, they cut or extend hair as one pleases, thus I do not understand too what you are getting at, Nicolla. It is a little bit strange to focus on such a detail which can be easily totally changed day on the other one, in Sims as in real life.
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:54 am

If you don't understand what I mean then don't worry about it Smile
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:57 pm

KosmoKhaos wrote:
Lol I get what you mean about the hair. You want us to make it grow slowly bit its a bit unrealistic for a game like the sims unless you want a major change in length because not everyone can draw hair here. Just to be honest, knowing that stuff about the scores BEFORE we do assignments would be nice. If you all want us to "step our game up" give us something specific to work on that we need to improve on. Thats all I meant.

...I agree with Kosmo about the scores...
Well said *nod..*

Also with Isisaur... ONE detail logically shouldn't lower that much. Now if many small details are not very good, i'm talking about /many/.. then that is logical. :/
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:54 pm

haha! guys i said in assignment one or the models what the scores would be judged. and they dont change its the same scores for every assignment....same topic of scores for every assignment...and i said it in assignment 1...and in this assignment scores were lowered so much because what you'd think what was just a little detail counted for half of the assignment.
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Well.. as long as that little detail which counted for half the assignment, is mentioned as a requirement up there^ .. in the requirements, then I guess i'm fine with it.. But if it wasn't mentioned, then we aren't magicians or anything like it to know it by ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Like someone forgot lips, and a lot of people got off for either-not making their models work together, or the male model is outshining the female model. Thats what everyone last 5 points on, some for multiple categories.
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Nicolla wrote:
Like someone forgot lips, and a lot of people got off for either-not making their models work together, or the male model is outshining the female model. Thats what everyone last 5 points on, some for multiple categories.

You mean the "Female model outshining the male" Right? .__...
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:02 pm

that was the pint of the assignment, the female had to outshine the male. a lot of people lost hald points from a lot of the scores, because the male was outshining the female, the complete opposite of the point of the assignment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 3 ~ Outshine!~
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next