SimEssence Next Top Model
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Website Where Everything SimEssence Happens! From Issues, to The Main Competition, To Member Made Tutorials!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SimEssence Next Top Model is

Go down 
+3
Elasticgirl
DiorSim
Nicolla
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

SimEssence Next Top Model is Empty
PostSubject: SimEssence Next Top Model is   SimEssence Next Top Model is EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:40 am

SENTM RESULTS

What a great end to a great first cycle!

We started off with 16 models, but with a twist, we only took 14 ladies. Twist after twist, some crazy stuff happened this cycle didn't it now! We had a secret contestant, crazy challenges that requred group work or assignments that require good editing but fashionable taste as well.

Through cut after cut, On elasticgirl and my behalf, we couldn't have wished for a better cycle! And what makes it all better is that we had great contestants, and the best top 3 we could ask for.

OVER 56 Apllicants on unbound and facebook, Elasticgirl and i narrowed it down to 25 semi's that weren't shown.

56 Applicants, 25 Semi's, 21 girls asked to send their sim to us.

56 applicants, 25 semi's, 21 sent girls, and we narrowed it down to a top 14, but decided to add a an extra secret contestant.

56 Applicants, 25 semi's, 21 girls sent, 15 finalists, 10 assignments, 4 challenges, 5 different ethnecities, 3 top 3's, 1 SENTM

an Un-countable number of great photos!

SimEssence Next Top Model is Vgvug

SimEssence Next Top Model is 358qas9

SimEssence Next Top Model is Jp9408

I would just like to thank everyone who applied and helped make this competition a success, our 15 finalists who put the hard work and dedication into this competition giving me your sliders and sims and some of you remember how much a struggle that was , our top 3, Imogen, Dana, and Kea, for the hard work the put intoi each and every assignment, Elasticgirl for being a huge help, and for making this competition with me, i wouldn't have been able to do it without you, Brook for guest judging and then becoming a returning judge multiple times, our experienced guest judge Britney Reynolds, fierce and beautiful fashionsita and fashion coach at SFTNG and giving great advice! and Everyone who supported us, and the members of the site for helping build this site and all of your support! And once again, to our top 3 and the other 12 people who competed in this coompetition, thank you for making this possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DANA!-A force to be reconned with, always submitting top notch work.

Elasticgirl-Since we began this comp you were the best so far at editing. And I have to say, by

the end of the competition, I think your editing skills got even better! I think you were a

very strong fighter throughout this comp and you never gave up when you were in the

bottom. And that’s why I applaud for you because that confidence and never giving up

brought you here all the way to the finale! I am really proud of you for that. Also, I feel

like high fashion was really not your forte at the beginning of the comp but by the end,

you literally nailed it and you made high fashion look so easy that anyone could do it.

Thank you for being such a trooper in this competition and I hope you will be able to

bring what you learned here to many other competitions in the future.

Nicolla- DANA! Wow, I have known you for such a long time, since you were just beginning to edit!

You have improved so greatly, i can't even describe it! Coming into this competition, you started off

week but after correcting your mistakes you really took off and did an amazing job. I feel like after assignment 4

you started to drop right back off as you did in week 1! I was hoping you hadn't already reached your peak!

You definitly hadn't! You came back in to kick more but after assignment 6! And you definitly showed us

what you had to offer. I think what was so unique about you is every timne we said, don't hair draw

you did. I commend you for trying to prove us wrong and push harder on yourself! You've definitly

become more skilled at hair drawing, but also, just more skilled in general! You will no doubt go far with

the amazing editing skills you have! My favorite picture of yours has to be your high fashion head shot for

the finale, i just adore it, and the feeling it gives!

Kea-Our resident consistency model, always defying the lines and thinking out of the box.

Elasticgirl- Kea, ever since you first applied I thought you were a diamond in the ruff. I didn’t know

you too well but I thought you were very talented. To me you started off kind of on the

bottom of the list…your photos were very nice but not too impressive. And then all of

a sudden your photos skyrocketed to the top of the list. Your photos became so much

more high fashion, you showed more emotion, and everything seemed to change for the

better of you. I think you have come a very long way with your unique looking Kea and I

think you improved a lot. I am so very proud of you for making it through this comp and

into the top 3. I keep remembering the moment in assignment 2 when I was thinking

that you should be eliminated. But Nicolla told me otherwise and she was so right.

Nicolla- Kea, you had one of my most favorite applications! What you so great at, and what you showed

constantly throughout this competition is the way you express Kea's personality. Even though

we through you with a curve ball by taking away Kea's rocker look, you still stayed true

to Kea's personality, and brought your own flair to every photo you submitted. I was always excited to see

what you would do for every assignment because you also brought a sence of creativity.

I know that you've become a better editor and artist throughout this competition! I know you'll go far and hope to see you

somewhere aside from BALF soon! I can't really decide what my favorite picture from you was. I think my

top 2 choices of your photos are un predictable. I can't decide between Emtoicon and Paint, because

they both rbing a sence of creativity that i would have never thought to do! I think my favorite has to bethe Paint

assignment because i loved how you incorperated the canvas and the artistic/unique crazy model pose!

Imogen- Our underdog turned top dog, getting an award for most improved since the start

Elasticgirl-From the beginning, you were one of my favorites. I had hoped you would make it to

the top because you have a lot of talent and I saw it in you. I am so happy you made it

to the finale where you can show off all your amazing talent. I love how throughout the

cycle you always displayed pure high fashion in all your photos and I loved your model’s

unique expression. As the same for everyone else, I think your real talent really shone

through starting with the emoticon assignment. And after that one, you seemed to gain

even more insight on editing to improve your works further. I couldn’t be more proud of

you for always keeping your ground and every round coming out with something even

better than the last

Nicolla- Honestly, with your application i thought you were going to win! I literally did. But then you

submitted your first assignment, which was definitly not your best work! Each week i can

remember telling you, "wow, once again im dissapointed" as i did to Zara too because you and

her both stunned me with your apps but came into the competition as weak contestants. The difference between

you guys (and don't get me wrong, Zara was a lovely contestant) is that yor work started to improve while hers didn't.

That is why you are standing here. You have improved so much, the most of anyone i think I've ever seen

improve on my time with the sims. That is why I am SO proud to have you standing here today! You

are deserving of the title SENTM. You worked for it. I know you will transelate all the skills into your sntm

and other competitions you join and any other things that involve editing. My favorite picture from you has to be your paint photo.

It was actually the first photo that i looked at from you and actually said, WOW, this girl is a model, and the person

behind the computer can edit, and you didn't fall short again tunil the godess assignment (which meas, all of your

challenge photos were amazing too) bvut we reminded you and you worked again to submit better photos

and you did!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RESULTS!

IN third place is...

Spoiler:

NOW OUR TOP 2!

I wouldn't have predictaed for you 2 ladies to be our top 2 in the beggining, and am very surprised but very proud as is Elastic!

WHO WILL BE SENTM 1!?

Spoiler:

SIM ESSENCE NEXT TOP MODEL IS...
cyclops
rendeer
affraid
Spoiler:
SENTM 1 IS...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

WINER's Scores!

Spoiler:

RUNNER Up's SCORES!

Spoiler:

REGARDING PRIZES!!!

Both the winner's and runner-up's prizes will be starting next 2 weeks, we need a little break, but we will start getting them ready in 2 weeks!

BUT HERE ARE YOUR SIGGIES!

LOOK AT RESULTS BEFORE LOOKING HERE!

Runner Up's siggy:

Spoiler:

Winner's siggy!

Spoiler:

WE JUST WANT TO THANK EVERYONE AGAIN FOR AN INCREDIBLE CYCLE! CONGRATULATIONS to our top 3!

Placements:

Spoiler:

WE THANK...

We thank our winner Kea and Twink once again, for competing, and being the first ever SIMESSENCE NEXT TOP MODEL! Congrats!

SimEssence Next Top Model is 2ns06ep
Back to top Go down
DiorSim

DiorSim

PostSubject: Re: SimEssence Next Top Model is   SimEssence Next Top Model is EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:11 am

*Dunno why my post is above Nicollas one, just skip it first because of SPOILERS* Everything ok now xD

Now this is it.. This was such an amazing cycle Very Happy I had so much fun being here, editing the photos, chatting with you and everything! Now I'm a bit sad.. not because I didn't won, I'm sad that it's over, it was an unbelieveable journey and I'm so thankful for everything! I'm soooo soooo proud to be the runner-up because I didn't expected to go this far actually. I learned so much and I got better and better every single week. CONGRATULATIONS Bubbles and of course you Twink, I knew that you will win haha Very Happy Thanks to our TOP judges, Elastic, Nicolla and Brook!!! (and special thanks to the person who created this AWESOME siggy Smile Smile ) Now.. LET'S PARTY HAHAHA Very Happy Very Happy Just asking, Nicolla your wrote: "Both the winner's and runner-up's prizes will be starting next 2 weeks, we need a little break, but we will start getting them ready in 2 weeks!" I thought only the winner gets some prizes, the runner-up too? Cooooool, can I know which one(s)? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: SimEssence Next Top Model is   SimEssence Next Top Model is EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:47 am

Congrats guys!

I am glad you like the siggies Dior (it took a while for me to piece then together Smile)

I am very sad to see this competition end as this was just an amaing cycle with amazing talent. Thank you all for making this competition happen and showing up with your exciting character.

Ben thanks again for making this happen and thanks to all our guest judges for coming in to score the amazing talent.

I wish you guys a lot if luck in the future--I'm sure ALL of you will go far as ALL of you are the most talented I've seen in the simming community Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: SimEssence Next Top Model is   SimEssence Next Top Model is EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:27 pm

Yep. I have to say the same!

Thank you to everyone for such a GREAT cycle, it was an honor getting to host this with all the talent!!

Everything I have to say is really up top.

Thanks to-
Britney Reynolds
Brooklyn Shay
Designful
Voices
ElizabethBianchi
GlamSIMorous
Isisaur
Mad87
KosmoKhaos
AlexL.I.S.
Cnudolf
EzParis
Heather.Olson
And Whitecrow

For making this all possible! You were all such great additions to our cycle, I enjoyed having each and everyone if you here. I know this comp was very unorganized but you really all such a help in letting us know how to make this such a great competition. And hope to see many of you back for cycle 2 (if we ever decide to do a cycle 2 :p)

Thanks to Twink an Kea for doing a great job and we are very happy to have you as the FIRST EVER SIMESSENCE NEXT TOP MODEL.

Bubbles and Diorsim- you guys have improved greatly!

And everyone else also did amazing. I honestly think your all winners with the work you guys submitted it was just tougher because we had a lot of VERY advanced editors, including you guys yourselves!

Just like Elastic, I wish you all the best of luck but I know you won't
Need because you are all amazing editing machines!
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: SimEssence Next Top Model is   SimEssence Next Top Model is EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:29 pm

afro
Back to top Go down
Twink

Twink

PostSubject: Re: SimEssence Next Top Model is   SimEssence Next Top Model is EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:50 am

Oh. Wow.
First of all, I have to thanks everyone here. It was an amazing experience to share with you.

Kea is one of my first model. Her particularity was her piercings, so, when I saw the make over, I decided to keep them. If not...she can't be Kea anymore!

When I saw the others contestants I thought "Oh, what am I doing here?!"
My editing level was not so good and I was about to compete against great editors like Voices, Designful, ElizabethBianchi, Isisaur and so on...
Yeah, I might say that I started a little bit defeatist.

Sometimes, I wasn't really inspired by assignments. I often thought that I will be eliminated, for example "Emoticon" really doesn't inspired me...I did the picture really fast, I can even say that she was sloppy.

I think that all along this contest, I made average picture. I never been in the bottom two but, I had to wait until the assignment 9 to get the first place.

I never thought that I will stay as longer as I did, in my head, I saw Voice or Designful instead of me, in the top 3.

And, in parallel of the competition, I improved my editing skills. So, for the last assignments, I put all my heart in my work for this contest.

I am really happy of what I did here, and really happy to meet people here.
I never chatted with some of you or said something to you somewhere out of this contest but, I really appreciate you.

I have to thanks judges, Elastic for holding this competition alone for few weeks, and Nicolla for saving me in the assignment 2 lol.

Thanks again, good job to you Dior and Bubbles, you were such amazing contestant. Bubbles, you really gave me the motivation to learn how to do hairdrawing Wink

Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: SimEssence Next Top Model is   SimEssence Next Top Model is EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:11 pm

OOOh Woow Finally results are up Smile

Congrats Twink you did an incredibly amazing job, i loved all of your final images, this was well-deserved cheers

Dior and Bubbles, you were such a good contestants, you kept on amazing all of us each week with different and creative ideas. I love you

Finally, I wanna thank -on behalf of all the "eliminated"- the judges (Elastic, Nicolla and Brook) for hosting such an awesome competition and I really hope there will be a Cycle 2 Smile

Back to top Go down
Nai Okamura

Nai Okamura

PostSubject: Re: SimEssence Next Top Model is   SimEssence Next Top Model is EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:15 pm

i was disappointed that i couldn't be able to judge for the last 3 assignments because of school coursework, but you all did so well and you have come far from when you first started it really shows in your assignments.
to me you all were winners, but in the end there had to be only one xDD
Back to top Go down
http://omnomnomnomsimblr.tumblr.com/
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: SimEssence Next Top Model is   SimEssence Next Top Model is EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Congratulations Twink! You did an awesome job, everyone did!
It was a fun cycle ^^ I would've wished to have more time and continue, but hey, it still was epic.
Thank you to the judges who put this entire competition up, and have taken their time and effort to judge and make it the best it can be.. Its really appreciated.

Now, I hope to see a cycle 2, this competition is fun to watch! Very Happy
I hope everyone is alright. Smile
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: SimEssence Next Top Model is   SimEssence Next Top Model is EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
DiorSim

DiorSim

PostSubject: Re: SimEssence Next Top Model is   SimEssence Next Top Model is EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 5:59 pm

I don't know if someone ever reads this, but today I remembered this page and its people and thought "Oh wow, it has been such a long time...". This was such an incredible experience to be a part of this exciting community and getting to know you all! I hope everyone is doing fine especially in these times and maybe jumps on this page by accident like I did..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SimEssence Next Top Model is   SimEssence Next Top Model is Empty

Back to top Go down

SimEssence Next Top Model is
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SimEssence Next Top Model :: SimEssence Next Top Model :: Cycle 1 :: The Assignments :: SimEssence Next Top Model is...-
Jump to: