SimEssence Next Top Model
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Website Where Everything SimEssence Happens! From Issues, to The Main Competition, To Member Made Tutorials!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~

Go down 
+5
Twink
Voïces
ElizabethBianchi
DiorSim
Elasticgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

[RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Girls, congrats on making it to the SEMI-FINALS!!!! This will decide who becomes a finalist…and who is going home. Since this is the semi-finals, we are going to give you 2 things to do.

FIRST A: Each girl must create her own fragrance. This means you have to design the bottle, the name, a slogan/logo, and the “scent” (for the scent, you can just write in your description what it smells like). Then you must produce an ADVERTISEMENT for this perfume. You can choose your perfume to represent ANYTHING, just make sure there is a consistent theme in the perfume bottle, name, and the entire ad photo. Please include on the advertisement your model, the bottle, the name, and the slogan/logo. For this photo, it does NOT HAVE TO BE HIGH FASHION!!

REQUIREMENTS FOR A:
~ produce your own fragrance
~ design your own bottle, name, slogan/logo, and scent
~ produce an advertisement with all the above things (except the scent) in the photo
~ Does NOT have to be high fashion

EXAMPLE PICS:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

SECOND B: For this, we would like a very natural headshot or bodyshot. This means that it must be black and white and nude, with nice shadows. You can either make dramatic shadows or very subtle shadows but they MUST be present. Please have minimal to NO makeup. We do not want to see any eyeliner or fancy makeup because then we will deduct points. Please keep the entire photo simple, including a simple background. For this part, it is okay if you have your model on a black background. No example pics will be provided so you can think fully outside the box and stretch your imagination. This MUST be HIGH FASHION.

REQUIREMENTS FOR B:
~ natural headshot or bodyshot
~BLACK AND WHITE & nude
~ exaggerated OR subtle shadows
~Minimal to NO MAKEUP
~ Fully simple (including the background)
~MUST BE HIGH FASHION

Since this assignment includes 2 parts, both parts will be due WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 5TH, 2012, 12AM HAWAII TIME

Please feel free to ask any questions. Make sure you put ALL YOUR EFFORT INTO THIS PHOTO because your scores here will decide if you make it or not into the finals.

THE SCORES

Without further ado, here are the comments in no particular order…

PART A

Imogen
Spoiler:

Jasmine
Spoiler:

Kea
Spoiler:

Dana
Spoiler:

PART B

Imogen
Spoiler:

Jasmine
Spoiler:

Kea
Spoiler:

Dana
Spoiler:

Now the Callout order…

The winner of this week’s assignments and the first finalist of SENTM is…
Spoiler:

The runner up for best photos of the week and the second finalist of SENTM is…
Spoiler:

The bottom two are…
Spoiler:

So, who stays and becomes the third and final finalist of SENTM Cycle 1?
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Overall Ranking
Spoiler:

Last edited by Elasticgirl on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Twink

Twink

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:55 am

Thanks, so there is my entry :

Part A

Spoiler:

Part B

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:41 am

Beautiful!!! After school today I will update the wall Smile
Back to top Go down
Voïces

Voïces

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Great job girls!
All this entries are stunning, for real!
<3
Back to top Go down
http://simsvoices.blogspot.com
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:55 pm

I agree! I honestly am sooooooooooooo amazed by the talent that is oozing from these photos!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:48 pm

My first entry! I'm almost done with the second but I wanted to share this one first so yeah!

Part B:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:24 am

Thank you! I will update this once I get home. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:26 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DiorSim

DiorSim

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:04 am

Wow, everyone has amazing entries! So excited who makes it into the finals Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:01 am

I couldn't agree more Dior!!!

Brook and Nicolla, please start scoring!! I will too Smile And this will def be a toughie!
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:08 am

Any sign of life please ?

It's been a while since someone posted in here and @judges why scores are taking so long ?
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:48 am

Hey Jasmine!

Sorry we haven't posted but the judges and I have been deliberating all this Time. Scores WILL be posted tonight EST Smile
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:55 am

Okay no problem, thanks for the information Elastic Smile
Back to top Go down
Twink

Twink

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:33 pm

Can't wait !
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:09 pm

I'm piecing together scores and waiting for Brooks.....
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:35 pm

SCORES ARE POSTED

NEXT ASSIGNMENT WILL BE UP PROBABLY TOMORROW

CONGRATS TO THE FINALISTS!!
Back to top Go down
DiorSim

DiorSim

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 am

Oh my god, thanks for being a finalists whooooooo haha! But honestly I'm shocked that Jasmine is eliminated, but I wish you good luck on your journey, you're one of the most talented editors I've ever seen! Smile
Back to top Go down
Twink

Twink

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:43 am

Wow this is the first time I won an assignment ! I'm really happy, thanks a lot ! Thanks Nicolla for your perfect score, I never thought I wil get it!
Thanks for your comments. I can't wait to see the final assignment.
Big hug to Jasmine, I'm so surprise to see you leave. You're so amazing, I know that I will meet you again in another contest ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:07 am

Thanks a lot Imogen and Twink Smile
I'm a surprised as well, but i think it's time for me to leave,
Don't worry, you will definetly see me competing again Smile

finally i want to thank the judges for helping jasmine become the high fashion girl she is now !

Wish all the best to you and hopefully we will remain in touch together (thanks to facebook)
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:09 am

Congrats guys!

I agree Jasmine. I was also completely shocked that it was your turn to leave after you created some amazing photos all throughout this cycle! But as you already know your road doesn't end here! And I really hope you get in to Sensation Next Top Model--a super high fashion comp which I have no doubt that you will get in! ;P

I must say, at this stage I wish we could keep all 4 of you!!
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:15 am

Thank you for your encouraging words Elastic Wink
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:51 am

I am also very shocked by this.

Jasmine, you have been one of the most talented editors in this cometition, and I honestly didn't think the scores were going to play out like this. Jasmine you have been such a wonderful contestant. You have produced some amazing photos. You had 3 first call outs!!! More than anyone else in the competition. I can honestly say, you are one of my favorites this cycle, your work had been magnificent, and I know you'll go on to do bigger and better things.

Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:16 pm

thanks a lot nicolla Smile it's been a real pleasure competing in SENTM, it's really heart-breaking to leave you now but it's the game Smile
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:49 pm

Oh wow! I'm shocked too! While I'm glad to still be here I am so sad to see you go Jasmine! You were so strong and I was sure you would be in the finally and I loved your perfume add too! It was so beautiful! I hope I get the chance to compete against you again! And thank you judges! I will try not to let you down!
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:36 pm

FINALE IS POSTED.

IT'S A LONG ONE SO TAKE YOUR TIME AND OF COURSE, GOOD LUCK!!!

**The Final Portfolios that will be handed in will be posted on Unbound to get votes from the public on who is their favorite model. This score will be added to the overall score that will help determine the winner of the comp**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 9 ~The Other One~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2