SimEssence Next Top Model
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Website Where Everything SimEssence Happens! From Issues, to The Main Competition, To Member Made Tutorials!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello this is Twink

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twink

Twink

Hello this is Twink Empty
PostSubject: Hello this is Twink   Hello this is Twink EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:32 pm

Hi everyone. What could I say about me? I usually use the nickname "Mylenatwink". But since few times, I like to use only "Twink" as pseudo.

My name's Mylena, I live in Paris with my boyfriend and my pets. (One dog, one cat)

I am 21 and working in a fast-food (do you know Subway? ^^) but soon I'll work in a library. I really love books and music.
I'm crazy about stupid cartoons at TV. American Dad, Simpsons...I play MMORPGS with my boyfriend or my family, it depends of the game. =)

I play Sims since the release of the very first game. And I never stopped.
Next month it will be a year that I discovered that you could do something else that play with the Sims 3.

So, I tried. I made a story, called "TESS". The heroine of this story is also the model with which I participate in the french"BALF" contest.

I also started a second story, "For the sake of Aliz", but I had to stop because I moved and forgot my saves on the computer I was using at the time.

I also tried to make some shootings.
Since I started the BALF contest, I started to try photos editing. I read a lot of tutorials and it helps me a lot. Even if I have to improve my skills, I usually like what I do.

While I'm rereading my post, I realize that I must also make progress in english haha (^_o) !

See you later. ~~~
Back to top Go down

Hello this is Twink
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SimEssence Next Top Model :: Members Section :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: