SimEssence Next Top Model
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Website Where Everything SimEssence Happens! From Issues, to The Main Competition, To Member Made Tutorials!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~

Go down 
+15
Heather.Olson
Twink
alexssims
Mad87
GlamSIMorous
Designful991
Isisaur
Bubbles1419
WhiteCrow
Voïces
ElizabethBianchi
Nicolla
KosmoKhaos
DiorSim
Elasticgirl
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hello top 14 and welcome to the very first assignment of SimEssence Next Top Model. You made it to the top 14 because of your amazing talent. Now is your chance to shine! For the first assignment, everyone has been assigned an animal. Your job for this assignment is to create a headshot OR bodyshot of your model portraying the animal she is assigned to. Let your imagination and creativity take over to create something exotic that stands out.

**NOTE about Scoring: There is a possibility with our scoring that we will keep an individual with a lower score versus someone with a higher score due to the overall photo being superior and the individual improving more throughout the course of the cycle**

There are 2 ways of doing this assignment:

1. You can portray the animal you were given by emoting it through your model
OR
2. You may take a shot with the animal in the photo, (we highly suggest option 1)

The due date for this assignment is Saturday, August 18th, 2012, 12:00 AM Hawaii Time.

Requirements:
~ one photo
~ Headshot or body shot of your model portraying the animal she is assigned (your animal will be Pm’d to you.)

**Do not reveal your animal until you share your picture**

If you have any questions, please let us know ASAP.
This is an elimination round.

Example photos:

By Nicolla:
Spoiler:

By Bliss:
Spoiler:

By Elasticgirl:
Spoiler:

RESULTS:

COVERGIRL OF THE WEEK IS....
Spoiler:

Gladice:

Spoiler:

Bao:

Spoiler:

Imogen:

Spoiler:

Farah:

Spoiler:

Elizabeth:

Spoiler:

Charlie:

Spoiler:

Heather:

Spoiler:

Kea:

Spoiler:

Justice:

Spoiler:

Jasmine:

Spoiler:

Persephone:

Spoiler:

Allison:

Spoiler:

Indgrid:

Spoiler:

Dana:

Spoiler:

Zara:

Spoiler:

So the results are in...here we go...

The first name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The second name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The third name I am going to call is:

Spoiler:

The fourth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The fifth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The sixth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The seventh name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:
The eighth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The ninth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The tenth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The eleventh name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The twelfth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The thirteenth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The bottom two are:
Spoiler:

SO WHO STAYS?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

That means the person leaving this competition with no longer a chance to be the SimEssence Next Top Model is….
Spoiler:

The overall order of the models:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Elasticgirl on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nai Okamura

Nai Okamura

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:05 pm

I think I still need to about 2 people's assignments, they should be finished today around 12pm xD
Back to top Go down
http://omnomnomnomsimblr.tumblr.com/
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:09 pm

What Ben means to say is that we were thinking of just posting the comments f all of us Judges. THEN if anyone wanted their number scores then we can personally PM them. I just thought it would be easier if everyone jus got comments...like in ANTM. Let me know what you guys think!
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:10 pm

xD! your so funny elasticgirl...but no. Ill make a poll Smile
Back to top Go down
cnudollAKTF

cnudollAKTF

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:36 pm

KosmoKhaos wrote:
Awe it sucks you didn't have time to do all the things you wanted, you should've asked for an extension! I love her eyes btw!

I want to but I dont have time today, or tomorrow so I have to finish it

I think it will be easier if you post the score ._. that way we'll know which part we're lacking.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/allicatoxford
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:42 pm

What would be the point of PMing scores? Then the guests (and models for that matter) wouldn't know who's in the lead. I think it makes it more competitive.
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:46 pm

yes but the thing is we are not basing the order off of scores...We are going to have a long chat tonight about the order, without scores, cause what if You have a lower score in the end then Allison 9or anyone else, just an example) but we like your picture more...maybe its risk taking or something, but the scores dont define the order also we may save someone with a lower score because of potential or past performance...
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Oookie well maybe we should post scores but then someone with a lower score can make it to the next round while someone with a lower score doesn't.....sooooo in that case people might find it unfair. And I am pretty sure our comments (well at least mine for sure) highlight literally EVERY SINGLE LITTLE DETAIL you can improve on Smile Soooo everyone think about the options....Also, if y'all would like scores in number form, then scores and next assignment won't be posted until either tomorrow night or monday......
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:17 pm

Maybe you could post the comments with the assignments today.. And mention who is out..

And then! Tomorrow, or Monday, post the Scores in Number form. c:
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Well we are still waiting on Mad...he has an extension Sad So we still won't be able to post the scores yet sadly. Sorry about that guys....I am as excited as you guys are to do this and for me, right now it is 10PM soooo I have to go to bed soon bc I'm waking up super early tomorrow. Which reminds me, I will be out ALL DAY tomorrow so unfortunately I will not be able to post scores until evening my time (which will also be around 10PM) Sorry guys for the wait.. XD
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Aww, it's fine Elasticgirl! Can't wait for tomorrow night then^^ and enjoy your day tomorrow <3
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Then maybe not do scores at all?? If your not basing who "passes or fails" on the scores then what is the point of them? Just make comments on what the score aspect usually is. That way you don't need an order at all.
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:26 pm

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking Kosmo! But maybe of course, by the finals and semi finals we will use a score basis so that it spices things up a bit but for now, I feel like scoring with numbers can be very cruel to those who either have an overall excellent photo but they loose points over silly things like (high fashion) or those who don't have an excellent photo but gain all the points on all aspects.
Sooo we will see what everyone else has to say about it Smile We want to make sure every contestant is happy and finds this fair.

Thanks Liz! Yes I am excited to have a relaxing day AWAY from the computer and my studies Smile And I am so happy you understand
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:27 pm

I kind of agree with Kosmo. And instead of pointing out what were lacking with the scores, you can comment what's missing on us with detail! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:27 pm

Well then maybe save the scores for yourself, the judges. And use it as private reference, without showing it to us. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm

yes, i think we should keep the score card just so we know what to look like cause it took me 1 hour going through a BUNCh of contests to see what the best things for us to score on would be.
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Yeah I agree Ben! Phew so if we stick with this putting all scores together is so much easier.....Gosh with the numbers and all it takes me over 30 min to merge only 2 sets of scores for each person! Just imagine with maybe 2 guest judge scores added on! Eekk It gives me a headache....
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:01 pm

I understand the feeling very well xD
In my competition I had to do this score chart.. on excel.. but before I had to calculate percentages from three judges.. and calculate even more percentages from those... then put them into the chart.. and modify the bar... @__@

Anyways, the result of the score chart was majestic though xD
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:23 pm

OMG wow that's amazing Liz! I would never have the patience for that! I give you soooo much credit Smile
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:24 pm

Thank you! Very Happy xD Yeah it was a tough job. <3
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Hey! Sooooo everyone like the new homepage banner? Wink
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Ookie I am going to bed now. Adios Amigos! Sleep tight!! xoxoxox
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Sweet Dreams Elasticgirl!! <3
Back to top Go down
GlamSIMorous

GlamSIMorous

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:11 am

Gorgeous banner, it's amazing ! But with the scores. I like the idea of the ANTMish thing. It's very original. Because I am clearly for these kinda things that after a while it's not only based on the photo, also on the improvement. So if you'd do it like that, I don't know, but it would be so fair. Also, I think it's always hard to see that score list. I have no good experiences in my head. Like in SFTNF, it hurt to see that I was on top for Circa and on the very bottom for Cbon ... I was like : "Oh my lanta"

So just asking: Will you show us a list of every judge with THEIR call out at the end, or not ?

I AM SO EXCITED !
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:13 am

No we will make one call out order.
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:34 am

I like the new homepage banner Smile well done guys !
As for the judging system, i like your idea and I'm okay with the fact that you won't post scores but I really recommend a final ranking, that will definitly urge us to work harder and that will make things more competitive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~ - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 1 ~Animal Power~
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next