SimEssence Next Top Model
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Website Where Everything SimEssence Happens! From Issues, to The Main Competition, To Member Made Tutorials!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~

Go down 
+14
Mad87
Admin
Nai Okamura
Designful991
Nicolla
KosmoKhaos
cnudollAKTF
DiorSim
ElizabethBianchi
Bubbles1419
GlamSIMorous
Ezparis
alexssims
Elasticgirl
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:50 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Congrats on making it to the second assignment of SENTM! Now we are stepping up the bar and making this next assignment a little harder!

For this next assignment, everyone is split into two teams: the angels and the demons. The top 2 models of the first assignment are the team captains! Elizabeth is the captain of the Angels and Justice is the captain of the Demons. Before we begin, each team captain will take turns choosing the other models they would like on their team. We are leaving it up to you guys to create your own teams. Elizabeth will choose first, then Justice will choose next and it will continue like that until each team has 7 members.

Depending on what team you are put in, you have to portray the angel or demon in your model. A bodyshot is required and there are really no rules besides be very creative and think outside the box in portraying an angel or demon. The most important thing in this assignment is that now everyone in a team can work together. In other words, you may get together in any sort of communication to plan out and collaborate what everyone’s individual photos will be. ONLY FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT will contestants in this competition be able to work together IF they are on the same team. You cannot collaborate with the opposite team.

Now, what’s the catch with this assignment? Well, after Ben, our guest judge, and I score each INDIVIDUAL photo, we will combine everyone’s scores in a team to create a team score. The team with the highest overall score will be granted immunity from elimination. BUT every person in the team with the lowest combined score will be in jeopardy of elimination.

Good luck and may the stars align to lead you on the right path!

If there are any questions please feel free to ask!

Requirements:
~ One body shot from EACH contestant portraying the team you are assigned (Angel or Demon)
~ Collaboration with every member of your team tRo create the best photos you can all make

This due date for this assignment is Tuesday August 28th, 12 AM Hawaii time

EXAMPLE PHOTOS

By Pepper:
Spoiler:

By Ellasims
Spoiler:

THE SCORES
Covergirl of the week is…
Spoiler:

Without further ado, the comments the judges gave to each model:

THE ANGELS

Elizabeth:
Spoiler:

Kea:
Spoiler:

Gladice:
Spoiler:

Imogen:
Spoiler:

Charlie:
Spoiler:

THE DEMONS

Farah:
Spoiler:

Jasmine:
Spoiler:

Bao:
Spoiler:

Zara:
Spoiler:

Dana:
Spoiler:

Justice:
Spoiler:

And now, the team with the highest combined score and therefore immune to elimination is…
Spoiler:

The first name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

Runner-up is:
Spoiler:

The third name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The fourth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The fifth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The sixth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The team in jeopardy of elimination is…
Spoiler:

**IMPORTANT: If you had the lowest set of total scores, it doesn’t mean you will be in the bottom two. Nicolla and I decided the callout order based on the same way we did it for the first assignment.**

The first name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The second name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The third name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

So who stays?

Spoiler:

Overall Ranking:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Elasticgirl on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:52 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nai Okamura

Nai Okamura

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:43 pm

This assignment sounds really interesting, sadly I'll be away during it D;
Back to top Go down
http://omnomnomnomsimblr.tumblr.com/
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Yup thats how it works Liz!
Back to top Go down
Ezparis

Ezparis

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:57 pm

I have just had such a good idea for demons and I hope think it's completely out of the box!
Back to top Go down
alexssims

alexssims

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Holy hell this is gonna be AMAZING
I am gonna do my very very best this time guys ;]
Whatever you want... but I think Farah would make a killer in either.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Oh gosh I hate when teams are chosen! I always get picked second to last!
Back to top Go down
Ezparis

Ezparis

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Aww Bubbles you have great talent and your hair drawing WOW! I wish I could draw hair like that.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:16 pm

Aw! Thanks so much!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I just have a quick question, will the captions post here the teams one by one or is it done in private and then posted here?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:20 pm

TIME FOR ELIZABETH TO DECIDE THE FIRST PERSON ON HER TEAM OF ANGELS!

The modles available for chosing so far are:
Jasmine
Kea
Allison
Farah
Gladice
Bao
Persephone
Zara
Charlie
Imogen
Dana

The captains will do it on here, unless we find a way to do a group chat...in private...but the plan is to do it on here!
Back to top Go down
https://sentm.forumotion.com
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:21 pm

My first pick is....

Charlie, or Voices~!^^
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:09 pm

I feel like a nerd I'm refreshing the page like every 5 minutes!
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:12 pm

I know ksomo NEEDS TO PICK FAST or Eli will get another pick before her.
Back to top Go down
alexssims

alexssims

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:12 pm

Bubbles1419 wrote:
I feel like a nerd I'm refreshing the page like every 5 minutes!
Omg me too
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:17 pm

WELL SINCE KOSMO HAS BEEN ON TWICE AND I HAVE SENT HER A PM, ELIZABETH GETS A SECOND PICK!
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:34 pm

.-. I don't want to pick until Kosmo does, since it doesn't seem fair. Hurry up Kosmo!! >.<
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:06 am

Lol oh dear. XD Ok ok I am here and I've finally read through all the results and all of the things for Assignment 2! First off Thank You to the judges for choosing me as number two because I was honestly shocked with all this competition we have here and Shocked Gods...this is going to be somewhat of a challenge for the second assignment! I hope I can keep producing quality work now that school has started! I only have a couple of questions before revealing my pick. Razz

For this assignment what are the rules for style of hair? Should we be keeping close to our makeovers again or do we have some free range with the hair style?

Second should the teams all have something in common in their photos (Besides the whole "I'm an angel" or "I'm a demon" part)? Because if we have to work together for a common theme I may need a little bit more time to work on this assignment since we would have to pick teams first and wait for everyone to check in and then get together for the teams to talk somehow.

Besides the above those are my only concerns! Very Happy Now to keep this rolling my first pick shall be....

Farah What a Face
I love Farah! I've got a crush on those penetrating eyes of her's. ◕//‿//◕ ♥️

Last edited by KosmoKhaos on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:19 am

YOU MUST STAY SOMEWHAT CLOSE TO YOUR MAKEOVER BUT YOU CAN BE MORE CREATIVE THAN LAST TIME!

Yes, Kosmo, it is your job to rall up your team and go for something more than angel or demon!
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:26 am

Okie dokie ◕‿◕ Does that mean I can change the style a little bit? (I'll keep it the same shoulder-length and color though) And what about the time limit? I'll let you know asap if I'll need an extension but if it takes some people a bit longer to check in than others what will happen? We'll need all the people in our group ready in order to get started :/
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:27 am

No, just work on your idea and send out a pm, answer people questions Smile
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:30 am

Soo I think of a theme and send Shocked out PM's to everyone I choose?
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:12 am

YEP!
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:12 am

ELIZABETH HAS CHOSEN PERSEPHONE!
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:31 am

exciting!

Last edited by Nicolla on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexssims

alexssims

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:39 am

YES! DEMONS! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ezparis

Ezparis

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:40 am

Thanks for picking me Elizabeth! Smile glad to be working with you and Voices can't wait to see who else joins our team!
Back to top Go down
Mad87

Mad87

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:06 pm

That's such a good idea ! Thanks for having thought about !

Can't wait to know in which team I'll be Wink

Last edited by Mad87 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next