SimEssence Next Top Model
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Website Where Everything SimEssence Happens! From Issues, to The Main Competition, To Member Made Tutorials!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~

Go down 
+14
Mad87
Admin
Nai Okamura
Designful991
Nicolla
KosmoKhaos
cnudollAKTF
DiorSim
ElizabethBianchi
Bubbles1419
GlamSIMorous
Ezparis
alexssims
Elasticgirl
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:50 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Congrats on making it to the second assignment of SENTM! Now we are stepping up the bar and making this next assignment a little harder!

For this next assignment, everyone is split into two teams: the angels and the demons. The top 2 models of the first assignment are the team captains! Elizabeth is the captain of the Angels and Justice is the captain of the Demons. Before we begin, each team captain will take turns choosing the other models they would like on their team. We are leaving it up to you guys to create your own teams. Elizabeth will choose first, then Justice will choose next and it will continue like that until each team has 7 members.

Depending on what team you are put in, you have to portray the angel or demon in your model. A bodyshot is required and there are really no rules besides be very creative and think outside the box in portraying an angel or demon. The most important thing in this assignment is that now everyone in a team can work together. In other words, you may get together in any sort of communication to plan out and collaborate what everyone’s individual photos will be. ONLY FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT will contestants in this competition be able to work together IF they are on the same team. You cannot collaborate with the opposite team.

Now, what’s the catch with this assignment? Well, after Ben, our guest judge, and I score each INDIVIDUAL photo, we will combine everyone’s scores in a team to create a team score. The team with the highest overall score will be granted immunity from elimination. BUT every person in the team with the lowest combined score will be in jeopardy of elimination.

Good luck and may the stars align to lead you on the right path!

If there are any questions please feel free to ask!

Requirements:
~ One body shot from EACH contestant portraying the team you are assigned (Angel or Demon)
~ Collaboration with every member of your team tRo create the best photos you can all make

This due date for this assignment is Tuesday August 28th, 12 AM Hawaii time

EXAMPLE PHOTOS

By Pepper:
Spoiler:

By Ellasims
Spoiler:

THE SCORES
Covergirl of the week is…
Spoiler:

Without further ado, the comments the judges gave to each model:

THE ANGELS

Elizabeth:
Spoiler:

Kea:
Spoiler:

Gladice:
Spoiler:

Imogen:
Spoiler:

Charlie:
Spoiler:

THE DEMONS

Farah:
Spoiler:

Jasmine:
Spoiler:

Bao:
Spoiler:

Zara:
Spoiler:

Dana:
Spoiler:

Justice:
Spoiler:

And now, the team with the highest combined score and therefore immune to elimination is…
Spoiler:

The first name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

Runner-up is:
Spoiler:

The third name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The fourth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The fifth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The sixth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The team in jeopardy of elimination is…
Spoiler:

**IMPORTANT: If you had the lowest set of total scores, it doesn’t mean you will be in the bottom two. Nicolla and I decided the callout order based on the same way we did it for the first assignment.**

The first name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The second name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The third name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

So who stays?

Spoiler:

Overall Ranking:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Elasticgirl on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:52 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DiorSim

DiorSim

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:34 am

Oh, really bad news .. Wish you all good luck on your way Heather and Allison!
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:02 pm

When scors and assignment 3 will be post ?
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Hellooooo I am back with wifi!!!

Ookie that's sad to see both Allison and Heather go!!! Good luck guys!!

Ummm I hate to be a pain, but EZ your extension is kind of way over. We need you assignment like ASAP! Smile
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Welcome back Elastic, glad to see you again.
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Hehehe thanks Smile It's nice to be back somewhere with wifi Smile
Back to top Go down
alexssims

alexssims

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Welcome Back! And its ad to see people go... but can we honestly talk about extensions? If you're on vacation I understand, but just b/c you have school, or you didn't do it, I don't think you should have one. I had to do mine during school and I get loaded up with homework. I don't think you guys should give an extension to someone every time, only when they really need it. Its a huge pain when we're all done days before its due and someone drops out 4 days after because they had an extension and didn't use it.
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:54 pm

yes i totally agree with alexsims, besides, giving more than 2 days as extension, will only lengthen the competition and people will get easily bored.
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:57 pm

Yep both Ezparis and Allison have 6 hours.
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:04 pm

I agree. Well for now on, we will be giving out extensions less easily--EVERYONE MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT BOTH NICOLLA AND I FOR AN EXTENSION---NOT ONLY NICOLLA!!!!

In addition, for the future everyone, once you say you are leaving the comp, WE WILL NOT ACCEPT YOU BACK. It's just for the future since we have been too easy now.
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 am

At this point, Allison and Persephone should be DQ. They went OVER their extensions AND when Nicolla said they had 6 hours, well, now it's been 15 HOURS AND NOTHING HAS BEEN SUBMITTED.

We have to get a move on with this competition. Everyone has been waiting so patiently for the scores and these 2 people to submit and they haven't said anything this past week. BUt now I feel bad for them because they were the only ones who submitted on time, and are keeping in contact for this competition. It's only fair that Allison and Persephone are DQ and we move on with this competition.
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:19 am

Yes they are both dq'd.

Seriously guys 3 drop outs! You shouldn't have joined if you thought you were going to drop.
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:20 am

KK well I am putting the final scores together....Nicolla, send me your list of top models Smile
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:46 am

Can't wait for the scores !
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:50 am

They are coming soon! As is the next assignment!!! Just finalizing a few things...
Back to top Go down
Voïces

Voïces

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:54 am

COOL!! Good luck everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
http://simsvoices.blogspot.com
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:59 am

SCORES ARE POSTED!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE LET US KNOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:07 am

ASSIGNMENT 3 IS ALSO UP!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Back to top Go down
Voïces

Voïces

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:43 am

Good job Demon team! All your shoots were stunning!
And so happy to keep all my girls, cause it's sad to see people leave.

Just one question: Why did you say that Imo and Glad were the bottow two, but in the overall score, Kea is on the bottom?!
Back to top Go down
http://simsvoices.blogspot.com
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:54 am

THE BOTTOM TWO WILL NOT SHOW ON THE MAIN POST SO HERE THEY ARE:

Quote :
The bottom two are…

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:54 am

sorry Voices I made that mistake Smile I updated it!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:05 pm

Also I know this was hard
To tel but your guest judge was Britney Reynolds! SFTNF fashion coach.
Back to top Go down
https://sentm.forumotion.com
GlamSIMorous

GlamSIMorous

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:23 pm

THAT WAS HARD !!! I am so glad you kept me all over this ... It hurts to see all that, cuz I investigated so much effort into it. Sad But okay, I really accept your critism since you are a point of view that represent other people.
So, I am very glad and I am gonna work my butt off for the next assignment, I really will !

THANKS !
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Thank you for your wise Feedback!! I agree with you guys.. I tried to keep away from looking Demonic.. It was kind of difficult since i had to be riight behind the barrier, in the angels side, from Angels and Demons! Very Happy Thank you..

And oohhh Covergirl!!! O_O YEY
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Lol I'm not quite sure what you all were judging by but this was a fun assignment all in all. Was this being judged more by the quality of the picture than the relativity to the assignment and team theme???
Back to top Go down
cnudollAKTF

cnudollAKTF

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:32 pm

I am far tooo late XD
have problem with my laptop screen, then I have to take care of some rl stuffs.. been a pretty busy week....
eventhough its too late
here is my picture

Spoiler:

congrats to all the girls! good luck in your next assignment^^
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/allicatoxford
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next