SimEssence Next Top Model
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Website Where Everything SimEssence Happens! From Issues, to The Main Competition, To Member Made Tutorials!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~

Go down 
+14
Mad87
Admin
Nai Okamura
Designful991
Nicolla
KosmoKhaos
cnudollAKTF
DiorSim
ElizabethBianchi
Bubbles1419
GlamSIMorous
Ezparis
alexssims
Elasticgirl
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:50 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Congrats on making it to the second assignment of SENTM! Now we are stepping up the bar and making this next assignment a little harder!

For this next assignment, everyone is split into two teams: the angels and the demons. The top 2 models of the first assignment are the team captains! Elizabeth is the captain of the Angels and Justice is the captain of the Demons. Before we begin, each team captain will take turns choosing the other models they would like on their team. We are leaving it up to you guys to create your own teams. Elizabeth will choose first, then Justice will choose next and it will continue like that until each team has 7 members.

Depending on what team you are put in, you have to portray the angel or demon in your model. A bodyshot is required and there are really no rules besides be very creative and think outside the box in portraying an angel or demon. The most important thing in this assignment is that now everyone in a team can work together. In other words, you may get together in any sort of communication to plan out and collaborate what everyone’s individual photos will be. ONLY FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT will contestants in this competition be able to work together IF they are on the same team. You cannot collaborate with the opposite team.

Now, what’s the catch with this assignment? Well, after Ben, our guest judge, and I score each INDIVIDUAL photo, we will combine everyone’s scores in a team to create a team score. The team with the highest overall score will be granted immunity from elimination. BUT every person in the team with the lowest combined score will be in jeopardy of elimination.

Good luck and may the stars align to lead you on the right path!

If there are any questions please feel free to ask!

Requirements:
~ One body shot from EACH contestant portraying the team you are assigned (Angel or Demon)
~ Collaboration with every member of your team tRo create the best photos you can all make

This due date for this assignment is Tuesday August 28th, 12 AM Hawaii time

EXAMPLE PHOTOS

By Pepper:
Spoiler:

By Ellasims
Spoiler:

THE SCORES
Covergirl of the week is…
Spoiler:

Without further ado, the comments the judges gave to each model:

THE ANGELS

Elizabeth:
Spoiler:

Kea:
Spoiler:

Gladice:
Spoiler:

Imogen:
Spoiler:

Charlie:
Spoiler:

THE DEMONS

Farah:
Spoiler:

Jasmine:
Spoiler:

Bao:
Spoiler:

Zara:
Spoiler:

Dana:
Spoiler:

Justice:
Spoiler:

And now, the team with the highest combined score and therefore immune to elimination is…
Spoiler:

The first name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

Runner-up is:
Spoiler:

The third name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The fourth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The fifth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The sixth name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The team in jeopardy of elimination is…
Spoiler:

**IMPORTANT: If you had the lowest set of total scores, it doesn’t mean you will be in the bottom two. Nicolla and I decided the callout order based on the same way we did it for the first assignment.**

The first name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The second name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

The third name I am going to call is:
Spoiler:

So who stays?

Spoiler:

Overall Ranking:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Elasticgirl on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:52 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Voïces

Voïces

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Nice Allison! So you'll stay in the comp?
Back to top Go down
http://simsvoices.blogspot.com
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:19 pm

I'm sorry Allison but we really cannot accept you, although your photo is very pretty and creative. I hate to be mean BUT after you first dropping, then us taking you back, then you using your 3 day extension over the 3 days, and then submitting more than 20 hours after Nicolla told you you had only 6 hours doesn't make it fair for you to stay and not allow another girl to stay who showed much more dedication . I am sorry but you are DQ. I do hope though, that we will see you more around and in more competitions.

Back to top Go down
DiorSim

DiorSim

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:03 pm

My god, thanks for keeping me again! This was really hard, wow .. Thanks for the critique, I truely appreciate it. Ok, for the next assignment I have to work so so much harder .. About the disqualification .. I think it's fair but I'm really sorry to the contestants, they were amazing! Good luck girls whatever you doing in future!
Back to top Go down
cnudollAKTF

cnudollAKTF

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:21 pm

@elasticgirl dont be! I'm the one who suppose to be sorry! I'm really sorry for holding back the comp and ends up giving nothing. I just want to finish the pic I have started^^ thank you for having me here. good luck to the girls :*
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/allicatoxford
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Okay I am glad you are very honest about this, Allison. I really apreciate it Smile

And hopefully we will see you more!

P.s. Did anyone ever tell you that you look just like Allison from ANTM (and the ANTM AllStars cycle)?
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:01 pm

...Elasticgirl...are you clueless...xD Allison's name is Allison Harvard...CNOdulls main sim is Allison Oxford...get it?
Back to top Go down
Voïces

Voïces

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:05 pm

Ow... Interesting, I even didn't know that! Great Smile
Back to top Go down
http://simsvoices.blogspot.com
cnudollAKTF

cnudollAKTF

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:01 am

LOL I though everyone get the idea already XD
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/allicatoxford
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Hahhaha nope I didn't get it at first Smile

Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:02 pm

I'm a little confused with the over-all ranking because I was second and now I'm fifth? I get that Elizabeth placed higher but then Boa and Justice are above me when I placed above them earlier? I guess I'm just disoriented and forgot to ask about this earlier. Smile
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:37 pm

Ummmm thank you for bringing this up. I know that when I went over this there was some questioning. BUt what I think I am going to do is right now, before I do my homework I am going to go through all the rankings and redo the order to make sure it is perfect and 100% correct Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~   [RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~ - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RESULTS UP!!] ASSIGNMENT 2 ~ Angels V. Demons ~
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10