SimEssence Next Top Model
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Website Where Everything SimEssence Happens! From Issues, to The Main Competition, To Member Made Tutorials!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~

Go down 
+5
Twink
Designful991
DiorSim
Bubbles1419
Elasticgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

[RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Congrats on making it to the next round! You are almost there to the end…only a little longer!

This assignment is centered on the old Greek myths and their goddesses. What does this mean for you lucky beauties? Well, each of you will be sent a PM with your Greek Goddess. A brief description will be included so that you know a lot about your Goddess. Your job is to create a headshot or body shot representing the powers and the characteristics of your Goddess. Please make sure that you RE-CREATE YOUR GODDESS IN HIGH FASHION!!!

**Do NOT announce your Goddess until you post your photo!**

***If you guys don’t start showing more high fashion, I am going to start deducting more points!!***

REQUIREMENTS:
~ 1 HIGH FASHION headshot OR body shot
~ Represent the Goddess you were PM’d by her characteristics and powers
~ Think outside the box—be super creative!!!

This assignment is due, Saturday, October 27th, 2012, 12 AM HAWAII TIME

NO EXAMPLE PHOTOS FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT

THE SCORES:

Without further ado, here are the comments in no particular order…

JASMINE
Gaea
Spoiler:

CHARLIE:
Aphrodite
Spoiler:

KEA
Demeter
Spoiler:

DANA
Artemis
Spoiler:

IMOGEN:
Hestia
Spoiler:

Here is the callout order….

The first name I am going to call and best photo of the week is…
Spoiler:

The runner up for best photo of the week is…
Spoiler:

The third name I am going to call is…
Spoiler:

The bottom two are…
Spoiler:

So who stays?

And therefore, the person staying in this competition is….
Spoiler:

The Overall Ranking
Spoiler:

Last edited by Elasticgirl on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Voïces

Voïces

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:38 pm

Eli, I'm so sad to see you go, REALLY! You were such a good contestant! But I understand your feeling, so weel, I just can send you my love and hope to see you soon <3
Back to top Go down
http://simsvoices.blogspot.com
Nai Okamura

Nai Okamura

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:50 pm

Judging will most probably be delayed for both me and elasticgirl, her with hurricane sandy and me that my sister has just had surgery so please bear with us guys! <3
Back to top Go down
http://omnomnomnomsimblr.tumblr.com/
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:05 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:37 pm

Yeah Voices v_v Good luck to youuuu! And thank you.. It was a nice experience ^_^ I'm glad you understand!
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:09 am

Brook : NP, Hope everything will be okay Smile
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:51 am

HEY EVERYONE!!!

OKay sooooo long story short: I haven't had power the entire last week and my home still won't have power until the end of this week. Sooo right now I am at my dad's work (where there is power and wifi) and I am here today and tomorrow catching up on all sims stuff.

BROOK, please get scores to me by tomorrow so that I can post them because once it is Wednesday, I will be back to no power and won't have any wifi until the end of the week (and possibly even next week).

Everyone, I am going to go back through all the pages and pick up on everything Wink

Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:55 am

UPDATES!!!

~ I am so sorry to see you go Eli Smile You were an amazing competitor and I am 100% sure you will make it extremely far no doubt about it Smile Just have a good time and enjoy some time off--it's well deserved.

~Everyone else: Yeah, it's okay that you guys turned these in late since I just was able to get wifi today. But I had to be rude but Brook,if you don't get me the scores by tomorrow then I will just post mine because that will be the last day I have wifi.

~ Bubbles: I don't see your photo--only the description Sad
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:07 am

NEVERMIND BUBBLES, I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:37 pm

UPDATE #2:

I just found out that I have school tomorrow to start making up for the whole week off we had last week. So in this case, Brook I either need scores today or wait until the end of the week. Now, if you decide to send scores by the end of the week, the next assignment will be delayed until I get my power back. Also, if I get my power back by the end of the week and Brook you haven't turned in your scores, then I am going to go ahead and post them.
Back to top Go down
Nai Okamura

Nai Okamura

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:02 pm

its fine! you have to be strict, and i will start on them now and should be with you by tomorrow night xD
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:06 pm

WELCOME BACK ELASTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC Smile
Can't wait for the scores Wink
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Heheh thanks Smile Well sadly I only will be back for a day since I now have to go to school tomorrow Sad
Back to top Go down
DiorSim

DiorSim

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Hey Elastic, I'm relieved to hear something from you! Hope everything is ok. Haha, if the next Assignment and the scores have a little delay it's no problem for me because I have more time to work on my SNTM and school stuff but I also can't wait for them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Thanks Dior! OOkie I'm glad you don't mind that it's gonna have to be delayed...hopefully I can get everything up and running by Sunday but there are no guarantees Smile
Back to top Go down
Nai Okamura

Nai Okamura

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Well my Internet kinda died and I've only just got it back and fixed but my scores are all done and I'll send them over to elasticgirl tomorrow night, I'm really sorry for the delay guys D;
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Don't worry Brook!

Sooo I just got my power back today but now we are hit by a NorEastern SO I might loose power again AND there's like 2 inches of snow already outside!!!!!!!!!!!! The snowflakes are MASSIVE!!!!!

Brook, if we can post scores by this weekend then that'll be EXCELLENT!!!
Back to top Go down
Nai Okamura

Nai Okamura

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:33 pm

wow your so lucky! xD
and they defo will be this weekend because this week i have a loooot of coursework and stuff to do D;
sorry for keeping you guys waiting :3
Back to top Go down
Voïces

Voïces

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:04 pm

It's ok girls, you do a great job Smile
Back to top Go down
http://simsvoices.blogspot.com
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Yeah that's fine Brook.

And I have interesting new news.....NICOLLA IS BACK TO JUDGE THE LAST ROUNDS!!!! In fact, she will be judging this round so we'll have 3 sets of scores Smile
Back to top Go down
Nai Okamura

Nai Okamura

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:11 pm

i knew she'd come back, ive seen her lurking around here a few times Razz
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Hahahah yup! But she only surprised me recently that she wanted to come back and judge and I was like--totally awesome!!!! It'll be fun to have a 3 panel judge again Smile But I think we should still eliminate based on overall scores of all 3 of ours scores combined. What do y'all think?
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Glad to see you back Nicolla!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DiorSim

DiorSim

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:34 am

YAY, welcome back Nicolla! ♥️
Personally I think you shouldn't eliminate someone this round because Liz dropped, many contestants dropped already and I want to hold on this competition a bit longer, also I think my picture isn't that great this time and I really wanna show you judges that I can so much more! But it's your decision Surprised
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:23 am

Ookie Dior! Thanks for your input Smile
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:55 pm

welcome back nicolla Smile we missed you so much Smile

@Elastic: when will we have the results ?? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next