SimEssence Next Top Model
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Website Where Everything SimEssence Happens! From Issues, to The Main Competition, To Member Made Tutorials!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~

Go down 
+5
Twink
Designful991
DiorSim
Bubbles1419
Elasticgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

[RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Congrats on making it to the next round! You are almost there to the end…only a little longer!

This assignment is centered on the old Greek myths and their goddesses. What does this mean for you lucky beauties? Well, each of you will be sent a PM with your Greek Goddess. A brief description will be included so that you know a lot about your Goddess. Your job is to create a headshot or body shot representing the powers and the characteristics of your Goddess. Please make sure that you RE-CREATE YOUR GODDESS IN HIGH FASHION!!!

**Do NOT announce your Goddess until you post your photo!**

***If you guys don’t start showing more high fashion, I am going to start deducting more points!!***

REQUIREMENTS:
~ 1 HIGH FASHION headshot OR body shot
~ Represent the Goddess you were PM’d by her characteristics and powers
~ Think outside the box—be super creative!!!

This assignment is due, Saturday, October 27th, 2012, 12 AM HAWAII TIME

NO EXAMPLE PHOTOS FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT

THE SCORES:

Without further ado, here are the comments in no particular order…

JASMINE
Gaea
Spoiler:

CHARLIE:
Aphrodite
Spoiler:

KEA
Demeter
Spoiler:

DANA
Artemis
Spoiler:

IMOGEN:
Hestia
Spoiler:

Here is the callout order….

The first name I am going to call and best photo of the week is…
Spoiler:

The runner up for best photo of the week is…
Spoiler:

The third name I am going to call is…
Spoiler:

The bottom two are…
Spoiler:

So who stays?

And therefore, the person staying in this competition is….
Spoiler:

The Overall Ranking
Spoiler:

Last edited by Elasticgirl on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:30 pm

That's lovely Twink!
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:08 pm

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: I just wanted to let y'all know in advance that on Monday I am going to be hit by Hurricane Sandy. My town keeps sending me emails saying that we are projected to have no power for AT LEAST 7-10 days. So everyone, please bear with me through this storm and I am so sorry if scores and the next assignment get delayed. I am really hoping that I will at least only loose power for 2-3 days Smile
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:46 pm

That's so sad to hear! I hope that you will be ok!
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:06 am

I would like to see if an extension is still possible? :/
Sorry guys i'm just extremely busy.. and I have also to work on the Miss Europe finale.. :/
Back to top Go down
Twink

Twink

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:49 am

Wow take care of you Elastic !
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:03 am

Hope everything will be okay Elastic.
Back to top Go down
Voïces

Voïces

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:33 am

Good luck Elas, hope this hurricane won't be to hard!
Back to top Go down
http://simsvoices.blogspot.com
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:50 am

Heheh thanks guys for your concern! Smile today the town will be sending out the most important emails (about school closing a and "evacuation plans") but I think everything will be okay Smile I'm just worried about loosing power for so long!!!!! XD heheh well on the bright side, maybe school will he canceled tomorrow and Tuesday ;P
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:36 am

Just posted the header for the next assignment so if I lose power you guys have something fun to think about Wink
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:18 am

Mine is ready.
hope you like it Smile

*Gaia*
Gaea is Mother Earth. She is from whom everything comes, and she is not only a divinity, she is Earth. She bore the Titans as well as monsters like the hundred armed men, and some of the Cyclopes - others were sons of Poseidon. She was the daughter of Chaos. She was a primeval goddess, born along with creation itself, and had a large role in the population of the world. She was primarily spoken of as a Mother of other Gods, rather than having her own myths. Still, she's a major player in the myths of the succession of the King of Kings.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:25 pm

Beautiful job!
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:26 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Voïces

Voïces

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:31 pm

Stunning Design!
Back to top Go down
http://simsvoices.blogspot.com
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:36 pm

Thank you Darling Smile
Back to top Go down
DiorSim

DiorSim

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:30 pm

Amazing photos everyone, good luck Elastic, hope nothing bad will happen!
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:18 pm

Guys, i'm extremely sorry to announce that I wont be able to make my entry intime :/ So i'm dropping out. I have been /extremely/ busy on these weeks, I barely had time to work on my assignments, so my performance dropped.
I enjoyed being here, and achieving so much.. and its' sad to be leaving since I had so many points xo

But afterall, i've learned that Modeling isn't my thing. At the end it became more like a chore, sadly D:
So I think after this, I will only stick with Fantasy editing, it simply is my passion. And I enjoy it so much.
Thank you for this incredible opportunity, and I wish luck to the rest of the girls. <3 i will be creeping every now and then to check on you guys, and I can't wait to see who will be Sim Essence's next top model.

Thanks Elasticgirl, Brookly and Nicola for taking your time to judge all these pictures and working hard to get this competition going.

~Elizabeth out! <3 x3
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So sad to see you go! Please be a loud lurker! You were so fun to compete against, you really pushed me to work harder. It just won't be the same without you here. Sad
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:48 pm

OMG I just realized it said 30th. I thought it said 31st well I guess I should start moving hopefully I won't be eliminated if I'm a little late... pale
Back to top Go down
Nai Okamura

Nai Okamura

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:49 pm

sorry to see you go Liz, you were an amazing contestant with heaps of talent im glad your not letting it go to waste! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://omnomnomnomsimblr.tumblr.com/
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:12 pm

I will definitely try to lurk loudly! <3 Good luck bubbles <3 x3 You have tons of potential too. :'D

Thank you soo much Brooklynn x3 I think I will never stop editing, it's too addictive. hehehe ;D
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:34 am

I'm so sorry but there is no chance that I will finish tonight, especially considering that I'm typing this while I'm supposed to be sleeping. I understand if I am eliminated but if you can give me until tomorrow I would be so grateful. But I understand if you can't just please let me know.
Back to top Go down
DiorSim

DiorSim

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:32 am

is it possible to get 2 more hours extension? Yesterday, I hadn't the time to finish my picture and I'm doing it now but I'm not sure if I can do this that quick :s
Back to top Go down
Designful991

Designful991

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:14 am

Oh, so sorry to see you go Liz, but i'll follow what you do on facebook Smile

Dior: I think Elastic will be absent for some days (due to the Sandy harrican), i think they lost power, so you can post your picture and hopefully she will accept it.
Back to top Go down
DiorSim

DiorSim

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:08 am

@Designful: I thought so, hope she will accept it :s

So here's my picture:
Spoiler:

EDIT: Aaaaaaw, it was a pleasure to meet you! You are an absolutley amazing photographer and editor and I hope you inspire us further with your stunning work! Good luck Liz! I love you
Back to top Go down
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:25 pm

Thank you Diorsim, and Designful <3
Yeah you two will be able to continue looking at what I do on FB ^_^ I will always post my work there, I will also be able to see your guys' work!! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~   [RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RESULTS UP!!!] ASSIGNMENT 7 ~Power of the Goddess~
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next