SimEssence Next Top Model
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Website Where Everything SimEssence Happens! From Issues, to The Main Competition, To Member Made Tutorials!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

making sims prettier than your main sim

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nai Okamura

Nai Okamura

making sims prettier than your main sim Empty
PostSubject: making sims prettier than your main sim   making sims prettier than your main sim EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:26 pm

okay this really annoys me, i cant stand it when i create a sim that is prettier than Brooklynn i mean it makes me wanna go back to CAS and revamp her to make her better looking.....
i was seriously considering making a new Brooklynn O_O
Back to top Go down
http://omnomnomnomsimblr.tumblr.com/
ElizabethBianchi

ElizabethBianchi

PostSubject: Re: making sims prettier than your main sim   making sims prettier than your main sim EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:02 pm

Brooklynn is gorgeous!!! *0* I really love her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nai Okamura

Nai Okamura

PostSubject: Re: making sims prettier than your main sim   making sims prettier than your main sim EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:05 pm

thankyou!<3
but it really gets me annoyed when i make a new sim, thats why i try to go into a CAS as little as possible xD
Back to top Go down
Elasticgirl
Admin
Elasticgirl

PostSubject: Re: making sims prettier than your main sim   making sims prettier than your main sim EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:06 pm

Oh wow that's so interesting Brook! Like I make a lot of sims and I never can decide to stick with just one. That's my problem. Because everytime I make a sim I'm like, "OOOoooo she's sooooo pretty let's use her in this comp!" but then I never settle down with one model.

Do you have any tips? Because I really want to remain consistent with one model that I would use in ALL comps Smile
Back to top Go down
Bubbles1419

Bubbles1419

PostSubject: Re: making sims prettier than your main sim   making sims prettier than your main sim EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Me too like Dana was my favorite for like a long time, but now Alyia looks so unique and pretty that I made her her own game! I need Help!
Back to top Go down
Nai Okamura

Nai Okamura

PostSubject: Re: making sims prettier than your main sim   making sims prettier than your main sim EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:27 am

Elasticgirl I sadly don't have any tips, just don't spend hours in CAS like I do or I just try to give my sim a simple flaw such as freckles. Or to stay with one model you have to find something about her that none of your other sims have and fall in love with it xD

Bubbles, well I did create a whole new brooklynn once, it was that bad O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: making sims prettier than your main sim   making sims prettier than your main sim Empty

Back to top Go down

making sims prettier than your main sim
Page 1 of 1