SimEssence Next Top Model
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Website Where Everything SimEssence Happens! From Issues, to The Main Competition, To Member Made Tutorials!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bunny's Photos :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunnyme

Bunnyme

Bunny's Photos :D Empty
PostSubject: Bunny's Photos :D   Bunny's Photos :D EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:30 am

Hi Very Happy I have recently joined the editing community so some photos might not be good as others. I'm doing this thing that my sim, Morgan, will pose for cover shoots and more for various stuff packs, expansion packs etc etc. I hope you enjoy Very HappyBunny's Photos :D Fashio10
Back to top Go down
GlamSIMorous

GlamSIMorous

PostSubject: Re: Bunny's Photos :D   Bunny's Photos :D EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:38 am

I really like it for one of your first real tries. Just an improvement suggestion: Make your sims more real. They look very "stolen out of the Sims 3 bin" and not that original, but it probably is only my taste. So if it's your style okay Smile

But overall, nice cover. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bunnyme

Bunnyme

PostSubject: Re: Bunny's Photos :D   Bunny's Photos :D EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:47 am

GlamSIMorous,
Thank you so much for your constructive criticism. I agree, she does look a bit fake, even plastic D: I will keep that in mind. I will tweak Morgan a bit and add a new photo soon.
Best wishes,
Bunny x
Back to top Go down
DiorSim

DiorSim

PostSubject: Re: Bunny's Photos :D   Bunny's Photos :D EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:41 am

Really like your cover! And I agree with Glam, try different skins and play around with the sliders, but I like your Sim, she has a really cute doll face Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bunny's Photos :D   Bunny's Photos :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Bunny's Photos :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SimEssence Next Top Model :: Members Section :: Sticky: Members Photos-
Jump to: