SimEssence Next Top Model
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Please log in to gain more access to the website!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Website Where Everything SimEssence Happens! From Issues, to The Main Competition, To Member Made Tutorials!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What should i make?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

What should i make? Empty
PostSubject: What should i make?   What should i make? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:22 pm

Hye guys!

Well i really want to make a legacy but i also want to make a high school drama?? Which one would you rather read more??
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: What should i make?   What should i make? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:26 pm

I think you should make a highschool drama but make it different from the typical "Oh I was unpopular and get picked on by the mean girls/boys but I met a hot guy/girl and he/she likes me and now we live happily ever after" kind of thing ya know? I see SO many sim stories like that its not even funny XD
Back to top Go down
Nicolla
Admin
Nicolla

PostSubject: Re: What should i make?   What should i make? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:37 pm

xD! It would be more just like class and their family drama. And its like gossip girl, without the gossip girl xD!
Back to top Go down
KosmoKhaos

PostSubject: Re: What should i make?   What should i make? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:16 am

Lol I've never seen gossip girls but that sounds like a more original storyline indeed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should i make?   What should i make? Empty

Back to top Go down

What should i make?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SimEssence Next Top Model :: Members Section :: Stories and Legacies-
Jump to: